Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sandro Isoletta <sa...@pl.rlp.de> on 2014/04/03 08:55:40 UTC

Re: OM 3.0 - Can not login with imported users

Anything new about this bug?

--

www.pl.rlp.de

Re: OM 3.0 - Can not login with imported users

Posted by Sandro Isoletta <sa...@pl.rlp.de>.
We figured out a work around for this bug.
We had run this sql script:

use openmeetings;
update om_user set externalUserType=NULL;
update om_user set externalUserId=NULL;
update om_user set availible=NULL;
update om_user set pictureuri=NULL;
update om_user set resethash=NULL;
update om_user set lasttrans=NULL;

And after that it was possible to login with all imported users.
We have installed this branch:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/branches/3.0.x

Greetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sandro,

was extremely busy on my regular work these days
will try to address this today

I be on business trip since tomorrow (ApacheCon Denver) maybe will be able
to work on it during trip
Thanks for the backup

--
WBR