Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/13 13:22:52 UTC

LS,
I am embedding a server using
https://github.com/bkoehm/apacheds-embedded/pull/1 I have it running but
have a challenge loading ldif. Is there a documented way this can be done
in core in 2.0.0? I am not talking about schema, just user definitions and
groups.

thanks
--
Daan

Re: was and remains: loading ldif in embedded server

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 14/06/2019 12:13, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> @Pierre, Do you ask me to add an extra ticket next to DIRSERVER-1844?
No need. The ticket is already self explanatory.
> @Emmanuel, I saw your argument against it in that ticket. So I was
> actually asking for a workaround. Is this a couple of days work for a
> newbee or for you? I can justify a day or so, but certainly not a week.

It's a day or two for me. The code itself would not be complex, the
biggest issue is to deal with the configuration addition.

I'll give it a try next week.

Re: was and remains: loading ldif in embedded server

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hallo Daan,

Nope. Niet dus. ;)

I overlooked that there was already one pertaining this. Then I suggest
that you enhance that ticket with your comments.  For now I referenced this
thread there.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)