Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "massive.boisson" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/31 22:19:00 UTC

Re: Problems with JAAS

I am experiancing similar issue. How can I get activemq-jaas.jar?

I can't find it in neither 4.0.1, nor 4.0.2, nor
apache-activemq-4.1-incubator-20061020.071006-61.zip

The JIRA issue http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-801 has not been
updated.

Am I overlooking something, or.....
Any ideas?

--MB

Re: Problems with JAAS

Posted by "massive.boisson" <ma...@gmail.com>.
i mean there is one for the latest official release
activemq-jaas-4.0.1.jar --------------- 22-Jun-2006 07:27 ---------------
16K

Re: Problems with JAAS

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.