Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/05/25 15:08:11 UTC

RE: can you give me juddi_mysql.ddl

If you're using a released version of jUDDI you should find this in the sql (or dbscripts) directory of your jUDDI distribution.

If you're building jUDDI from CVS it's split up into individual files in the ws-juddi/sql/mysql directory. Execute them in this order.

  1. Create Database
  2. Create Tables
  3. Insert TModels
  4. Insert Publishers *

* Edit this script and add the publisher information (id, name, etc) you're going to use.

Steve