Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/17 20:16:45 UTC

Mod_JK - JkMount Invalid Command

I'm trying to setup ModJK for the first time between Apache 2.0 and TOmcat
4.0.4, on Windows 2000.

I am stuck with an error I was hoping someone might recognize:

It tells me "invliad JKMount command. Perhaps mispelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration".

I presume this is because I have commented out these lines:

#LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
#AddModule mod_jk.c

But if I *DONT* comment these out, the test configuration window disappears
almost as quickly as it appears and I can't see what the problem is.  There
is nothing being logged, and if I try to start from the Apache Service
manager I simply get a message stating "The requested operation failed.".

Anyone know what's going on?  :(

Thanks.
Neal