Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Taisto Treumann <ta...@customs.ee> on 2003/05/15 19:53:39 UTC

One user with multiple passwords

I try to create a test plan for an application where every user have
password list containing 25 passwords, and the application asks every login
randomly password from password list. I can extract the password number what
it asks for, and I can create User Parameters for passwords, but I can't
connect them. Is there some nice solution what I can't see or do I need to
extend JMetere somehow?

Any hint appreciated!

Thanks,
Taisto

Re: One user with multiple passwords

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
I'm not sure I really understood this, but it seems like the User Parameters
element does what you want.

-Mike

On 15 May 2003 at 20:53, Taisto Treumann wrote:

> I try to create a test plan for an application where every user have
> password list containing 25 passwords, and the application asks every login
> randomly password from password list. I can extract the password number
what
> it asks for, and I can create User Parameters for passwords, but I can't
> connect them. Is there some nice solution what I can't see or do I need to
> extend JMetere somehow?
>
> Any hint appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Taisto