Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com> on 2012/12/07 01:18:10 UTC

autobind is back in action

Hey guys,

I invested some hours and moved all packages of the autobind module to the
asf one.
Additionally I fixed the configuration component and upgraded to onami
configuration.

This was the first step to a successful build. For a 1.0 a complete review
and a bigger redisgn should be done.

I had no chance to do it in several commits, because the refactoring of the
packages.

Bye,
Daniel

--