Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 00:38:28 UTC

Re: orchestra conversation closed by stylesheet

Configurators work off of a custom FacesContext.  It works very well.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
>  @Mario: your comment makes sense, we all should certainly try to work
>  around bugs in other libraries!

.... cause else, our users will have to do it, and this we will want to prevent.

regards,

Martin

Re: orchestra conversation closed by stylesheet

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
To sum it up: Orchestra is certainly not to blame here, this is a
RichFaces bug.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -