Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Howard G." <ho...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/07 18:46:32 UTC

OpenCalais Annotator -- contact developer

I am trying to use the OpenCalais Annotator from the UIMA Sandbox and it is not behaving as I expected.  Is there any way I can contact the developer(s)?
I have not seen any activity for it since July; is it still being worked on?

A UIMA user

Re: OpenCalais Annotator -- contact developer

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Hi,

do you still have the issues with the OpenCalais annotator?
As Tong said, please post your problems otherwise we can't help you.

-- Michael

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.

--
 Tong