Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Kannan Thiagarajan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 18:40:06 UTC

UMLS verification - host unreachable

Hello,

I get a host unreachable error with the following URL during UMLS license
verification. This has been working fine so far but I have noticed similar
issue some time ago.

uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov

I understand this is outside of ctakes itself, but just wanted to see if
anyone else has encountered this and if there is a workaround.

Thanks

Re: UMLS verification - host unreachable

Posted by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com>.
yes.  I encountered the same since this morning 10 oclock
Samir

Posted by Kannan Thiagarajan <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Good to know its not just me :)

--
Best Regards
Kannan Thiagarajan

Re: UMLS verification - host unreachable

Posted by "RYAN C. CORNIA" <ry...@utah.edu>.