Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hutson Carspecken <hu...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/06/11 23:18:15 UTC

Follow Up with DNS trouble and Send Remote Mail Message

Everyone,

I really appreciate your help so far.  I have modifed the config.xml file according to suggestions.  Steve Short suggested that I send it along with log entries.

I have been looking at the logs and think that the "Null" mailet is being used more than it should.  Remember, remote messages to domains other than Yahoo! simply disappear.

The James log is the most telling of a possible config issue.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Hut