Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shawn Evans <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/24 15:22:46 UTC

Re: Tomcat 4.0.7b and lib help (FIXED)

I don't know about everyone else, but I got my Oracle classes12.zip in my
lib and it wouldn't work.... so after looking at my code, wondering what I
messed up (4 hours), I decided to change it to *.jar.  OMG it decided to
work... might want to have TomCat be able to do both zip & jar's in the
lib....

just my 2 cents.

Shawn

Posted by Shawn Evans <sh...@hotmail.com>.
Understand I am an idiot... but oh well... just a suggestion then for people
like me that read... in Developing Applications with Tomcat, in 4.1
Directory Structure... in the lib/ portions, just put a note... 'JAR's only
(No zips)'... I know it says 'JAR files' but I thought zips and jars were
interchangeable... :-)

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.