Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/09 23:29:48 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Turn off Issues in TP2

I'm going to assume lazy consensus at this point and just turn issues off.
I think we should also change our messaging to no longer say "maintenance
mode" - we should say something like:

"This project is TinkerPop 2.x and is no longer under development - there
will be no additional official releases."