Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/23 00:15:12 UTC

JSP Compilation Error

Hi
I get the following error when running jsp, but the
servlets have no problem.
I am running windows 2000 server

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main

my env is as follows
JAVA_HOME=c:\j2sdk1.4.0

CLASSPATH=c:\j2sdk1.4.0\bin;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.0\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.0\jre\lib\jaws.jar;

TOMCAT_HOME=c:\tomcat4.0.4

So what should i do??
Ashish

AW: TOMCAT + SSL or APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL??

Posted by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de>.

> Hello,
>
> I need to have SSL certificate . Web server is Tomcat4.04 serving
> static and
> dynamic pages. Should i upgrade it to APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL or TOMCAT+SSL will
> do? .

TOMCAT+SSL will do.

TOMCAT + SSL or APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL??

Posted by Sujith Mathew <su...@myrealbox.com>.
Hello,

I need to have SSL certificate . Web server is Tomcat4.04 serving static and
dynamic pages. Should i upgrade it to APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL or TOMCAT+SSL will
do? .

Is there any reason i should upgrade to APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL??

Thanks in advance

Sujith Mathew