Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vernon <Ve...@b2unow.com> on 2002/02/28 14:48:49 UTC

OT - php Security Flaw

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but no one in the php groups seems to
want to respond. It has been announced that there is a security flaw in
the php and that all php admins should update to the latest version of
the software. I have update on my test box, but it appears that I wiped
out the old version and now have only the new version with only a few
options installed. Is there a way to just update to the newest version
without wiping out all the options installed? Anyone know??