Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Som Satpathy <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 04:39:05 UTC

oozie.launcher.mapreduce.task.classpath.user.precedence not respected

Has any one been able to successfully apply the
'oozie.launcher.mapreduce.task.classpath.user.precedence' in their oozie
workflows?

Reference - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2066

I have CDH5.3.1 set up running oozie 4.0.0. No success for me.

Thanks,
Som

Re: oozie.launcher.mapreduce.task.classpath.user.precedence not respected

Posted by Som Satpathy <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert, Serega. I am able to override the precedence using the
launcher property as per OOZIE-2066.

Som

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.