Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Delange <de...@telfort.nl> on 2012/08/20 23:55:48 UTC

Can I use html in my messages?

I want to place some html in my messages.
So that some text can be high lighted

For example:
VKAB=Your licence will be downgraded to {1,date,medium} at 1 feb 2012
The message is added by a list

		ChoiceRenderer<String> renderer = new
ChoiceRenderer<String>("value","key");
		List<MySelectOption> list = new ArrayList<MySelectOption>();

		list.add(new MySelectOption("1",this.getString("VkAb.Abo.same"))
		list.add(new MySelectOption("3",new StringResourceModel(
				"VkAb.Abo.toStandard",this,model,new Object[]{
						eersteVolgendeMaand
						}).getString()));

Re: Can I use html in my messages?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See this example:
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/compref/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.compref.SelectPage
The first select does what you need.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Delange <de...@telfort.nl> wrote:
> I want to place some html in my messages.
> So that some text can be high lighted
>
> For example:
> VKAB=Your licence will be downgraded to {1,date,medium} at 1 feb 2012
> The message is added by a list
>
>                 ChoiceRenderer<String> renderer = new
> ChoiceRenderer<String>("value","key");
>                 List<MySelectOption> list = new ArrayList<MySelectOption>();
>
>                 list.add(new MySelectOption("1",this.getString("VkAb.Abo.same"))
>                 list.add(new MySelectOption("3",new StringResourceModel(
>                                 "VkAb.Abo.toStandard",this,model,new Object[]{
>                                                 eersteVolgendeMaand
>                                                 }).getString()));

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend