Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/08/17 05:44:08 UTC

Re: Doubt about Saturday

Samuel,

The open source community is always looking for good contributors.  The
Apache XALAN projects would be glad to have you continue your contribution
efforts after GSoC-2012 comes to an end.  Contributions are usually a
volunteer effort.

We post our project issues on Apache JIRA XALAN-C or XALAN-J.

We are preparing for coming releases for both the C++ and Java XALAN code
bases.

The developer mail lists will be changing, but links to the current lists
will always be available on the http://xalan.apache.org web page.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project