Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jacob Danner <ja...@bea.com> on 2005/03/10 18:57:32 UTC

RE: XMLBeans and IFX

I think you may have hit the nail on the head. The XSDs are huge and the
resulting src is 70 Megs on disk. With the entire xml infoset being
created and persisted when you use your app, I'm not terribly surprised.
Basically, even if your instance file is 20 lines long, all of the info
for that schema type/element is created.
Does the IFX have any recommendations for toolkits to use?
Maybe the dev list can provide some answers.

P.S.
The IFX XSDs can be d/l from
http://www.ifxforum.org/ifxforum.org/index.cfm