Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Galih Tias <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 07:05:25 UTC

Validate Tuning

Hii,

I wanna know is that posible to retrive data that i have tuning
<https://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html> ? (programatic)
ex : phoenix.query.queueSize
i wanna have valid proof that my tuning are working and valid.

fyi. i used java.

Thank You
Galih Tias R. mardiana

Re: Validate Tuning

Posted by Galih Tias <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Albin, Thank for the fast response :D.

Yes it's run and well (i try with phoenix.query.timeoutMs ), but there are
other parameter that i doesn't  know how to properly test(prove) it.

Salam Hormat,
Galih Tias R. mardiana

Re: Validate Tuning

Posted by Albin Jose <jo...@gmail.com>.