Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Chandler Chung <ms...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/10 15:05:31 UTC

Re: Returned post for dev@openoffice.apache.org

Hi :

I have the common issue with blurry font problem.

Below link is for your reference. I have the same behavior.
https://forum.openoffice.org//en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101760

May I know why?
Is it the compatible issue with windows?
I check the system requirement and my laptop fit the requirement

<de...@openoffice.apache.org> 於 2022年3月10日 週四 下午11:03寫道: