Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com> on 2014/12/10 13:48:07 UTC

SaaS or PaaS

Hi all, I have a little question.

How can I offer Software as a Service or Platform as a Service? Is there
anyway to offer it with ACS?
Or, which is the platform or software (like ACS) for offering it?
Thanks...
--

*Regards,
José

*

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Vahric Muhtaryan <va...@doruk.net.tr>.
What I wrote about PAAS
ACS will be IAAS for all

AW: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de>.
How about Cloud Foundry?
Is that ready for production on ACS?

Ingo

Posted by Diego Spinola Castro <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Vahric Muhtaryan <va...@doruk.net.tr>.

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Felippe da Motta Raposo <fe...@corp.globo.com>.

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Vahric Muhtaryan <va...@doruk.net.tr>.
I know but be careful , I said that they changed their focus

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com>.
Vahric,

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Vahric Muhtaryan <va...@doruk.net.tr>.
Hello Todd

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com>.
CumuLogic is a nice tool for PaaS and it works with ACS and others

Re: SaaS or PaaS

Posted by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com>.
Thank you!
Those for IaaS, and for SaaS?