Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/15 20:40:03 UTC

-adfinternal-supportsDisabledOptions

Anyone knows what this capabiliy means for a browser ?

<capability name="-adfinternal-supportsDisabledOptions" value="false"/>

-Piyush

Re: -adfinternal-supportsDisabledOptions

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.
It means if an option had disabled set to true, does the browser
actually support this?

For example I think ie 6 shows options that have the disabled attribute
as regular selectable options.

Thanks,

Gab