Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/30 08:58:56 UTC

The generated files in gora-core/src/examples/java/org/apache/gora/examples/generated are checked in to svn?

Hi Enis,

Looks like the generated files from Avro example in
gora-core/src/examples/java/org/apache/gora/examples/generated are
checked in to the SVN.

Is this intentional?

Henry

Re: The generated files in gora-core/src/examples/java/org/apache/gora/examples/generated are checked in to svn?

Posted by Enis Soztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes this is intentional. But checking the generated sources in is a matter of style i guess. I believe this is more convenient for avro schmas. But we can change that if there is a consensus otherwise

Enis