Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/14 13:46:53 UTC

[AXIS2][Deployement] Deployement schemas

Hi all;

I have already implemented a prototype for Deployment, and I have sent patch of that implementation to commit (but no one has commit it yet L) . The implementation is based on a thread is running forever and checking whether the given folder is changed.

So the current implementation can support;

  1.. Hot Deployment
  2.. Hot Undeployment
  3.. Hot Update

To go ahead with the implementation I want to finalize the schemas described in following link.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/Deployment

.

  1.. server.xml DD
  2.. module.xml DD
  3.. service.xml DD

Thank you

Deepal Jayasinghe
Lanka Software Foundation
0714 817310

Re: [AXIS2][Deployement] Deployement schemas

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Thank you alek

Deepal