Posted to user@struts.apache.org by VJ22 <Vi...@iflexsolutions.com> on 2008/01/08 13:10:10 UTC

Struts 2.0.5 - Oracle 10g R3 App server problem

Hi,

Our application has to be deployed on a Oracle Application server platform
(specific version 10g R3)..So we got an HTTP server which routes requests to
the OC4J server which processes them

 I am facing a peculiar problem with this...Whenever I POST data from any
screens either via forms or via URL re-writing (i.e
http://localhost:8888/test.action?id=11001) , the value of the
parameters(i.e. "id") is always null....I can see that the entire
interceptor stack is invoked, but I am at a loss as to how this is
happening...

Could some one please shed some light on this ? Would be much appreciated
and thanks in advance...

P.S This works fine if I deploy it on a standalone OC4J container without
the HTTP server

Thanks...Vijay

Re: Struts 2.0.5 - Oracle 10g R3 App server problem

Posted by Mike Jennings <gj...@gmjjavadesigns.com>.
I had this same issue when using struts 2.0.5 with OC4J 10.1.3.1.  This
issue has now been fixed and I have tested it when using struts 2.0.11
and above.  Upgrade your struts release and the problem should be fixed.

Mike Jennings