Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2007/03/31 14:48:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r524153 - in /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl: src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/template/script/DefaultScriptManager.java status.xml

vgritsenko@apache.org napisał(a):
> Author: vgritsenko
> Date: Fri Mar 30 09:13:22 2007
> New Revision: 524153

> Log:
> bug fix.
>
> it should work, but can't compile atm.

Unfortunately, this breaks 2.1.x branch, see:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/
Any idea why it cannot find
org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.StringTemplateParser/jxtg component?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Block sharing

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> When we are going to stop block sharing, again?
>
> as soon as somebody does the actual work of replacing svn:externals with
> real stuff. Two months ago we agreed that we do it at the end of March
> and then release 2.1.11.

Removed externals from blocks/template. Do I need to do something more? Remove
2.2 specific files from 2.1's copy? Add status.xml or such to 2.2?

Vadim

Block sharing

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> vgritsenko@apache.org napisał(a):
>> Author: vgritsenko
>> Date: Fri Mar 30 09:13:22 2007
>> New Revision: 524153

>> Log:
>> bug fix.
>>
>> it should work, but can't compile atm.
>
> Unfortunately, this breaks 2.1.x branch, see:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/
> Any idea why it cannot find
> org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.StringTemplateParser/jxtg component?

Ouch. I forgot that block is shared with 2.1. It can't find it because 2.1 does
not support 'flattened' container - you have to have Selector.