Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Horn <ma...@agilesrc.com> on 2008/12/15 16:08:11 UTC

Composite Component

I have a composite component with two date fields (date range) and I
would like to add validation to the composite component to make sure
the end date is after the start date.  Looking over the documentation
and doing some trial and error has not worked.

my component extends AbstractField, I attempted to overrided
processSubmission but it seems like the child elements do not get
processed before the parent, so that does not work.

Any suggestions?

Much appreciated.
-Mark