Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Jernej Turnsek <je...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/09 09:43:24 UTC

ESP-Hosted on NuttX

Hi,
has someone make an effort to bring ESP- Hosted to NuttX OS. ESP-Hosted
supports Linux integration and RTOS integration. One could use the RTOS way
to bring ESP-Hosted up, but on the other hand NuttX is more like Linux.
What do you think?

Regards,
Jernej

Re: ESP-Hosted on NuttX

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jernej,

The ESP-Hosted is in our plans, but it is not priority now.

As you remember in the last NuttX Workshop we had a presentation from
Wilderness Labs about Meadow and they have an ESP32 as co-processor
that has a USRSOCK communication to allow host MCU to use ESP32 WiFi
and Bluetooth.

I just talked with Bryan and he suggest working with you to release it
as open-source, case you are interested to contribute it back to
mainline.

BR,

Alan