Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by edwardkblk <ed...@blackrock.com> on 2016/05/26 15:07:05 UTC

Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

Is there a way to find out url, user name, password to connect H2 Console to
already running cluster?

Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
No, this is impossible. Also keep in mind, that H2 debug console runs
queries locally without any distributive capabilities. To do the same you
can send closures to your cluster nodes and run local SQL queries.

But may be it is a good idea to be able to start the console on all the
nodes. This may be useful for development environment.

Sergi

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
H2 console doesn’t let you to work with the whole cluster. The cluster consists of many nodes each of which has its own instance of H2 engine running. H2 console connects to a particular H2 server running on a concrete node and will operate over the dataset that is stored on the node only.

To execute SQL queries over Ignite cluster you should use GridGain Web Console
https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console <https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console>

—
Denis

Posted by edwardkblk <ed...@blackrock.com>.

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you tried [1] ?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries#using-h2-debug-console

> Is there a way to find out url, user name, password to connect H2 Console
> already running cluster?

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov