Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mark Liu <ma...@google.com> on 2018/11/29 16:36:22 UTC

What is Jenkins job "Portable_Python" in PreCommit?

Hi guys,

I made some changes <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7146> to Python
PreCommit Gradle and then Portable_Python is invoked as a PrecCommit test
and failed. However, I can't find where it's defined / generated in Gradle
or Jenkins groovy. Does anyone know? My branch is synced to master
yesterday.

Thanks!
Mark

Re: What is Jenkins job "Portable_Python" in PreCommit?

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Makes sense.
I would like to keep this a separate precommit for a few weeks to make sure
that it gets enough bake time and its not flaky.
We should merge it with ":pythonPreCommit" in a few weeks. This takes 5 min
on avg so it should not add to the overall time for precommit results.

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@google.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.