Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by mike anderson <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 01:53:08 UTC

solr-ruby with clustering

Has anybody got solr-ruby to return a clustering result? (using the
clustering component)

I'm almost certain the query is correct (I check the solr logs for the
query and run it in my browser, get back the cluster output as
expected). But when I dump the response from my solr-ruby query the
clustering output is nowhere to be found. I noticed that the
clustering output has a data type of "Arr", where the response and
other components have output of type "Lst", could this be the problem?

If anyone can think of some other debugging I could try I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Re: solr-ruby with clustering

Posted by mike anderson <sa...@gmail.com>.
false alarm, on the client side I was specifically setting a shard,
and this was causing my query/solr-ruby/solr to think it was a
distributed request, which isn't supported by the clustering
component.

cheers,
mike