Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/12 23:29:11 UTC

Confluence Space?

All,

Would it make sense to spin up a WHIMSICAL confluence space?  The reason
I'm looking for it is our existing gliffy integration.  We can do
diagraming straight in confluence, including possible wireframes.

John

Re: Confluence Space?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:35 PM Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:40 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > I've asked for the space and added all PMC members I could find.  Sebb, I
> > couldn't find you so if you have a confluence account let us know and
> I'll
> > add you.
>
> FWIW, I can find no notification that I was added to a confluence space.

I don't believe confluence has any such notification.

For those looking for it, here's the space:
https://cwiki.apache.org//confluence/display/WHIMSICAL

Re: Confluence Space?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.

Re: Confluence Space?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 19 June 2017 at 15:40, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
> I've asked for the space and added all PMC members I could find.  Sebb, I
> couldn't find you so if you have a confluence account let us know and I'll
> add you.

No, I don't have one.

Re: Confluence Space?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.