Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Enrique Ruibal A." <er...@prodigy.net.mx> on 2008/02/26 04:47:02 UTC

Slight modification to Entity Data Maintainance Screen (Suggested)

Hello,

When browsing through Entity Data Maintainance screen from Webtools
menu, I noticed it is really hard to read the entity list from its
current 2-column arrangement, you have to read it on a zig-zag order
wich is kind of difficult.

I noticed that a small change in EntityMaint.ftl makes this 2-column
dissapear and puts a 1-colum scroll down instead wich is a lot easier to
read in plain alphabetical order. Could it be possible that this change
is commited to trunk?

Here it is the lines that I changed, so you can try it on your own and
see if you think it is easier..

      -          <#if right_col>
      -           </tr>
      -            <#assign alt_row = !alt_row>
      -          </#if>
      -          <#assign right_col = !right_col>
              </#list>
              <#if right_col>
              </#if>

-Enrique

Re: Slight modification to Entity Data Maintainance Screen (Suggested)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
-1 : personally I prefer 2 columns, sorry :o)

Jacques

From: "Enrique Ruibal A." <er...@prodigy.net.mx>

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
I use a wide screen monitor and also prefer 2 columns.
-1

Bilgin