Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Roodt <gr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 17:45:23 UTC

Customise multiple webapps

Hi

I think maven is a great tool. I would like some suggestions/help for
using it in my particular situation.

Situation:
1. Multiple webapps already created using maven.

Required:
1. Pull together varying versions of these webapps.
2. Modify configs of webapps.
3. Package up as archive.
4. Copy to a deployment server.

My question revolves around req 1 and 2. Listing webapps as
dependencies in a POM will pull them out of my repo, but then how do I
go about inserting my own configs in the webapps?

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Greg

Customise multiple webapps

RE: maven-2.0.6 throws NPE in surefire

Posted by Jason Chaffee <ja...@tvworks.com>.
It is version 2.3 and the same version was used in both maven-2.0.5 and
maven-2.0.6.  However, only maven-2.0.6 produces the NPE.  Seems like
there was bug introduced in maven-2.0.6.

Also, I had a clean repo for each version of maven to make sure the
correct versions of the dependencies were being used by each version of
maven.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.