Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 13:58:29 UTC

March report draft

Hi,

With all podling reports in and a draft preamble in place (still
working on it), I think the Incubator board report on the wiki [1] is
pretty close to being ready for submission.

I'll submit the report to the board in about 24 hours, so be quick if
there are any more comments or updates.

PS. Mentor sign-offs are currently standing at:

0: Etch, Kato, RAT, Wave
1: Accumulo, Bloodhound, Hama, HCatalog, Isis, S4
2: Bigtop, Cordova, DeviceMap, Kalumet, ManifoldCF, MRUnit,
Openmeetings, OpenOffice, Rave
3: Flex, Flume, Sqoop, Syncope

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2012

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: March report draft

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll submit the report to the board in about 24 hours, so be quick if
> there are any more comments or updates.

I've now submitted the report.

Thanks all - PPMC people, mentors, IPMC members, etc. - who
participated in compiling, reviewing and revising the report!

BR,

Jukka Zitting