Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by "evdgun <gunner@xs4all.nl>" <gu...@xs4all.nl> on 2003/01/14 22:21:43 UTC

IIS/ASP sourcecode

I want to use the sites and pages I developped for IIS/ASP on
apache::ASP. Is that possible? In the samples on http://www.apache-
asp.org/ I only see perlscripts in ASP brackets. <% %>

Re: IIS/ASP sourcecode

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
evdgun  wrote:
> I want to use the sites and pages I developped for IIS/ASP on
> apache::ASP. Is that possible? In the samples on http://www.apache-
> asp.org/ I only see perlscripts in ASP brackets. <% %>

PerlScript ASP works just fine under Apache::ASP, but VBScript pages
do not.  Active Server Pages is a language neutral standard, but
Apache::ASP only implements embedded perl scripting.

VBScript ASP can be supported with other systems, please see:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/faq.html#VBScript%20or%201a79dae2

-- Josh