Posted to builds@apache.org by Pete Ciuffetti <pc...@astreetpress.com> on 2015/07/05 18:00:11 UTC

Fwd: Need help with info for a Nutch failure occurring on Jenkins

Hello:

I'm investigating a sporadic Nutch unit test failure described here:

Unfortunately neither I nor the other person Im working with (Chris
Mattmann) are able to reproduce this failure on our sandboxes.  It only
occurs sporadically on Jenkins.  When it fails, the jenkins log only
reports that there is an error, but not any details about the error.

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Nutch-trunk/3192/consoleFull

Would it be possible for a Jenkins admin to provide a copy of the test
output file from a recent failure?

Building remotely on jenkins-ubuntu-1404-4gb-302 (jenkins-cloud-4GB
cloud-slave Ubuntu ubuntu) in workspace /jenkins/workspace/Nutch-trunk

The file Im looking for is...

/jenkins/workspace/Nutch-trunk/trunk/build/test/build/protocol-httpclient/test/TEST-org.apache.nutch.protocol.httpclient.TestProtocolHttpClient.txt

Thanks
Pete Ciuffetti