Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 17:26:55 UTC

Gremlin Wikipedia Page

Hi,

I noticed various blogs referencing the Gremlin Wikipedia page. It was in dire shape a week or so ago. However, I spent some time sprucing it up.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlin_(programming_language)

Please feel free to tweak.

Take care,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Gremlin Wikipedia Page

Posted by Mark Henderson <em...@gmail.com>.
This is a great write-up. Thank you. It will help me better understand how
things work under the hood. Are there any other resources available, or any
other recommendations, for someone who isn't a Java developer to get a
clearer understanding of the workflow?

Thanks