Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Tyler Moore <tm...@goflyball.com> on 2016/09/15 17:40:36 UTC

Trouble getting maven to use oracle java

Hey guys i'm trying to spin up a test vm of metron using the quick-dev
options.
After I switched to Oracles Version of java I started getting errors when I
tried to build with maven and even after running the force compiler script
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html#forceJavacCompilerUse
I was still getting errors as captured in the attachment (txt from my
terminal)

--
Tyler Moore
Software Engineer

Re: Trouble getting maven to use oracle java

Posted by Tyler Moore <tm...@goflyball.com>.
Thanks for the reply Yohann,

I was having trouble setting the path (i'm new to bash) but ended up
figuring it out

Thanks

Tyler Moore
Software Engineer