Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Alberto Saavedra <as...@grupobisa.com> on 2000/10/11 22:09:20 UTC

Some help for website hosting

Hi gurus
I am developing an XML search engine using Apache XML technology.
I am looking for a provider to host my web site and I was checking all the directories related and there are too many options.
I am hoping somebody here could help me in my decision by recommending some providers.
A few months ago I remember there was a discussion about a provider with Cocoon support, are there any others ? are they a good solution ?
I am a bit disoriented since I can not afford a dedicated server and not all shared plans have Java support, am I wrong ?
Thanx in advance for any help and sorry if the subject is a bit off topic
Bye

Mask
asaavedra@grupobisa.com