Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org> on 2012/04/01 00:32:26 UTC

Re: Incomplete output when running PageRank example

As Benjamin mentioned, it depends on the number of map tasks your hadoop
install is running with.  You could set it proportionally to the number
of cores it has if you like, but try using Benjamin's suggestions to get
it working with more map tasks.  I believe if you don't set the default,
the default is 2, which is not enough for 2 workers.

Avery

Posted by Robert Davis <dw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Avery. I've solved the problem by setting #workers to 1.

Robert