Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 13:45:45 UTC

Maven repo for Felix Converter

Hello,

I’m interested in using the Felix Converter library (org.apache.felix.converter) in a Maven project. It doesn’t matter at this stage that it’s only a SNAPSHOT. Is there a Maven repository from which this dependency can be found? I have been unable to find it in the Nexus on https://repository.apache.org <https://repository.apache.org/>.

Many thanks
Neil

Re: Maven repo for Felix Converter

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David. I'm aware of the location of the source, I was hoping for a
maven repo containing the built artifacts.

Neil

On 20 Dec 2016 1:56 p.m., "David Leangen" <os...@leangen.net> wrote:

Hi Neil,

It is here:

  https://github.com/apache/felix/tree/trunk/converter/converter <
https://github.com/apache/felix/tree/trunk/converter/converter>

Cheers,
=David

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
I noticed that the snapshot release does not contain the sources. Is that
typical or just missed.

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: Maven repo for Felix Converter

Posted by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net>.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thanks David!

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Apache runs a SNAPSHOT repository which is public. But reliance on SNAPSHOTs deployed there is brittle.

I just tried to deply a SNAPSHOT build but I get test failures, so I am a bit unsure, whether that makes a lot of sense.

Posted by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net>.

Posted by David Leangen <os...@leangen.net>.
Hi Neil,