Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jarnot Voytek Contr AU HQ/SC <Vo...@MAXWELL.AF.MIL> on 2003/07/03 18:21:10 UTC

RE: Centralized Way of Acessing the Form Bean

maybe I'm confused about what you're doing, but doesn't your form bean get
passed in to the execute method for you?

--
Voytek Jarnot

Posted by AshokD <as...@visualsoft-tech.com>.
Hi,

I am acessing the other form in a action which is not mapped to these forms.

Action1 - > form1
Actrion2 -> form2

I am accessing the form2 in Action1.

Thanks & Regards,