Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Le Anh Tuan <ze...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/14 09:18:47 UTC

Cannot instantiate the type ADBDataSource

After using Eclipse EE and Eclipse Axis2 Code Generator plugin, I got a two
operation generated java files with the same error:

Cannot instantiate the type ADBDataSource	ConcatRequest.java
Cannot instantiate the type ADBDataSource	ConcatResponse.java

Here is the problem:
org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource dataSource = new
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBDataSource(this,MY_QNAME);

This code is appear both in ConcatRequest.java and ConcatResponse.java, and
caused error. I see that ADBDataSource is abstract and cannot instantiate.

I'm totally new to Axis and I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help
me.