Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by da...@sina.com on 2019/08/13 10:07:04 UTC

回复:Re: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

How about translate  "data sink" into “数据漕”
   漕,读作:cáo。汉字基本字义指通过水道运输粮食:漕运|漕粮。==>  https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E6%BC%95?forcehttps=1%3Ffr%3Dkg_hanyu

Posted by Alec Chen <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi, 这里有翻译的Convention, 可以作为参考, 个人建议这里不翻译

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Translation+Specifications

Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月13日周二 下午6:59写道:

Posted by Alec Chen <al...@gmail.com>.

Re:Re: Re: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

Posted by WangHengwei <yn...@163.com>.
好的,按照大家的意见统一对“Data Source”和“Data Sink”不翻译。

在 2019-08-14 05:19:13,"Yu Li" <ca...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
支持不翻译而在专有名词表中增加注释。

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hengwei,

Since this is a discussion about how to translate "Data Sink" into Chinese,
I suggest we keep the discussion in @user-zh mailing list. Or at least
please translate the reply into English, although TBH I don't think people
without knowledge of Chinese language would be interested in joining the
discussion. Thanks.

Posted by WangHengwei <yn...@163.com>.
我觉得《计算机科学技术名词》这个很有用,谢谢。

Flink 翻译规范 [ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Translation+Specifications ] 中有一些 Flink 专有名词的翻译规范,例如“State”翻译成“状态”,还有各种时间窗口,以及我们会把“Event”翻译成“事件”。

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.

回复: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

Posted by hsw <hs...@cjyun.org>.
赞同,想了半天没想到合适的中文翻译data sink

发件人:Jeff Zhang<zj...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年08月13日 18:20:34

Posted by hsw <hs...@cjyun.org>.
赞同,想了半天没想到合适的中文翻译data sink

发件人:Jeff Zhang<zj...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年08月13日 18:20:34

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
不建议翻译

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

Posted by misaki L <ga...@gmail.com>.
我也更倾向于不翻译 Data Source 和 Data Sink

Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月13日周二 下午6:21写道:

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
不建议翻译

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

Re:回复:Re: [Discuss] What should the "Data Source" be translated into Chinese

Posted by WangHengwei <yn...@163.com>.

漕是通过水道运输,而sink有沉淀、下降的意思,代表数据的终点和目的地,感觉漕的意义似乎不太合适。

在 2019-08-13 18:07:04,dafei1288@sina.com 写道: