Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Chad Zobrisky <cz...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/21 21:16:44 UTC

Minifi updates

Minifi is a few releases behind and was wondering if a new release was in
the works to base line it off of a more recent nifi version.

We were also looking for encrypted values for the expression language, is
it possible to start work on moving parameter contexts into the minifi
project? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chad

Re: Minifi updates

Posted by Chad Zobrisky <cz...@gmail.com>.
Aldrin,

Definitely have been looking to contribute back and this seems like
something that would be pretty useful. Let me know where you are at and
where I can help.

Thanks,
Chad

Re: Minifi updates