Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Kelly, Frank" <fr...@here.com> on 2015/12/01 16:43:59 UTC

Is there a way to set zkClientTimeout from command line?

I am executing "/bin/solr" for SolrCloud and noticed that there is a Bash parameter that is being inspected but is never being set except by default

 if [ -z "$ZK_CLIENT_TIMEOUT" ]; then
    ZK_CLIENT_TIMEOUT="15000"   #I would like this to be settable from command line
  fi

  CLOUD_MODE_OPTS=("-DzkClientTimeout=$ZK_CLIENT_TIMEOUT")

I would like to set that from the Command line (like how I set the memory "-m 1g") so that our Ops folks don't have to edit the script on deployment.
Am I missing something about the command line for "solr"?

-Frank

Frank Kelly
Principal Software Engineer
Predictive Analytics Team (SCBE/HAC/CDA)

Email: f<ma...@here.com>
Website: http://www.here.com<http://www.here.com/>

5 Wayside Rd, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
Here, a Nokia business

Re: Is there a way to set zkClientTimeout from command line?

Posted by "Kelly, Frank" <fr...@here.com>.
Wonderful - thanks for the clarification

-Frank