Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Josep Riudavets <jr...@uoc.edu> on 2003/10/03 17:23:16 UTC

Accessing to environment variables from Cocoon

Hi ...

I'm trying to capture SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE variable from Cocoon. I'm working with Apache 1.3, Tomcat 4.1.24 and Cocoon 2.1.

I have developed a system where all queries from clients to Apache are passed to Tomcat applying the APJ13 protocol. Now, I need to know some environment variables related to SSL client certificate, such SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE or  SSL_CLIENT_DN.

I have included next line to httpd.conf:

JkEnvVar SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE

(I guess the syntax for this option is JkEnvVar apache_name tomcat_nam)

But ... what directive I have to use in Cocoon (xsl page) in order to capture this variable?

Thanks a lot !!!