Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Leavell, Richard (IndSys, GE Interlogix)" <ri...@ge.com> on 2003/07/30 19:44:24 UTC

Missing XmlRpc Interfaces - in API javadocs, but not in release jar

I am tring to develop an XmlRpc over serial link application using some of the stuff you have that allows alternate (non-http) transport layer.  I have some nice code for this, but I am having trouble locating the following interfaces, which are part of the online javadocs, but not to be found in any of the release jars.  I could specify my own interfaces, but I'm guessing that the rest of the code in the jar probably can't handle the alternate transport if the interface is not there.

Does the 1.2 release support the alternate transport and the interfaces below, or do I need more recent code?

Thanks,

Blair

http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/apidocs/org/apache/xmlrpc/XmlRpcClientRequest.html

http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/apidocs/org/apache/xmlrpc/XmlRpcTransport.html

Re: Missing XmlRpc Interfaces - in API javadocs, but not in release jar

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hi,

Please check out the latest version from CVS HEAD